Driver MerchandiserJob ID DEN00000365 Date posted 04/16/2019
- Deliver product to customers.
- Load and unload vehicles by hand or by use of hand truck or dolly.
- Deliver and stack merchandise on customer premises.
- Responsible for accurate payment.
- Make accurate and legible notations on invoices regarding exceptions to delivery or collection.
- Responsible for the safe operation of and cleaning of truck, tools, and equipment. Required to report in writing all maintenance problems to be repaired.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute rate, ratios, and percentages.
- Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Twelve months licensed driving experience.
- Commercial Drivers License.
- A good MVR record
- Ability to stand,walk,reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, andcrawl.
- Ability tomore than 50 pounds repetitively, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.