Warehouse Clerk NightJob ID DAL00000782 Date posted 06/17/2019
- Verify all product and quantities shipped, secure load integrity for delivery, including seal assignment.
- Maintain invoice control, marking invoices properly (o/s invoice quantity, etc.).
- Responsible for data entry, recording all shorts.
- Manage all driver top sheets and procedures related to drivers.
- Assist in populating reports, production workbooks, and routing stats as needed.
- Collect all data and documentation as related to Short Log.
- Request and track all supplies needed for night shift.
- Process associated paperwork through manager including breakage, spoils, location changes, etc.
- Direct office support to all managers and administrators, responsible for general clerical work such as departmental correspondence, filing, copying, phones, and data entry.
- Ensure security procedures are adhered to with all routes and paper work.
- Performs other related duties as requested by Manager or Lead.
- Report to work daily and adhere to Southern time and attendance policy.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- One year warehouse clerk experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.