TAS Commercial Finance ManagerJob ID DAL00001128 Date posted 07/30/2020
• Develop rate-per-case (RPC) analysis with supplier and balance margin and brand mix.
• Review monthly rate-per-case (RPC) ensuring programming and brand mix are in line with expectations.
• Analyze daily sales to ensure profitability and identify any issues and opportunities.
• Review monthly reconciliation of supplier funding (discounts, entity grants) and monthly reconciliation of DPP.
• Build yearly budges for travel and entertainment (T&E) budgets and manage team credit limits and timely submissions.
• Perform monthly review of travel and entertainment (T&E) reporting, providing insights to sales on actions to keep budges in line.
• Work closely with Trade Development, Marketing Managers, and Sales Consultants to ensure that profitability is maintained.
• Responsible for gathering pertinent data to assist field sales and marketing teams to analyze brand and market trends.
• Support the team by developing standardized reporting to improve time management.
• Manage brand pricing strategy, deal approval, and pricing reporting functions.
• Works with Trade Development to manage excess inventory closeout process.
• Lead implementation of all price increases.
• Work with Trade Development to develop/implement pricing of all new items.
• Track results and prepare recommendations and presentations to Trade Development regarding various sales and marketing programs and opportunities.
• Provide information and insights that will assist in delivering the AOP volumes, inventory and profitability. Provide information and analysis that uncovers issues and opportunities and deliver decision support to the Trade Development team.
• Participate in mid-month calls, providing updates on financial plan, trend on spend, and budgets.
• Develop monthly and yearly financial forecast and budgets. Support monthly and yearly financial closing activities and communicate results.
• Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
• BA/BS degree in business or related field.
• Excellent computer skills required.
• Must exhibit independent thinking. Is a self-starter; problem-solver.
• Ability to work within all levels of the organization.
• Exceptional knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office Suite.
• A good candidate will be eager to learn and use daily: SQL, SSRS, and SSAS.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel assigned to this classification.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.