StockerJob ID DAL00000786 Date posted 06/18/2019
Performs merchandising activities and constructs displays of Company products in retail accounts as requested by Sales Representatives or retail customers. Installs promotional merchandising point-of-sale to achieve display objectives. Services customers with special product deliveries on an emergency basis.
- Performs merchandising and display activities in retail accounts as requested or directed.
- Ensures maximum space allocation in merchandisable accounts.
- Participates in the development of retail accounts through display service.
- Introduces and installs new promotional materials to maintain display floor space in retail accounts.
- Delivers product merchandise when required.
- Performs merchandising warehouse duties as needed.
- Advises the Sales Merchandising Manager and assigned Sales Representative of service problems encountered.
- May involve evening or weekend scheduling for special sales promotions.
- Travel 60% to 80% by automobile. Daily driving may involve distances up to 100 miles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 6 months -1 year in Merchandising or as Warehouse Worker.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license. Ability to obtain and maintain auto-liability insurance in accordance with State laws
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.