Stocker- Flower MoundJob ID DAL00000692 Date posted 03/22/2019
Performs merchandising activities and constructs displays of Company products in retail accounts as requested by Sales Representatives or retail customers. Installs promotional merchandising point-of-sale to achieve display objectives. Services customers with special product deliveries on an emergency basis.
- Performs merchandising and display activities in retail accounts as requested or directed.
- Ensures maximum space allocation in merchandisable accounts.
- Participates in the development of retail accounts through display service.
- Introduces and installs new promotional materials to maintain display floor space in retail accounts.
- Delivers product merchandise when required.
- Performs merchandising warehouse duties as needed.
- Advises the Sales Merchandising Manager and assigned Sales Representative of service problems encountered.
- May involve evening or weekend scheduling for special sales promotions.
- Travel 60% to 80% by automobile. Daily driving may involve distances up to 100 miles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 6 months -1 year in Merchandising or as Warehouse Worker.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license. Ability to obtain and maintain auto-liability insurance in accordance with State laws
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.