Recruiter, Operations & Administrative - TexasJob ID TEX00000163 Date posted 07/10/2019
- Source potential candidates via job boards, social networking, passive recruiting techniques, and other available methodologies
- Develop relationships with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to foster a working relationship that is conducive towards the
- overall success of hiring process
- Determine recruiting strategies, based on opening and role, and source adequately
- Manage the interview process by scheduling and communicating with candidates and hiring managers
- Utilize an Applicant Tracking System to track and advance candidates through the workflow
- Accurately describe the available position and provide realistic job preview
- Gather and analyze timely candidate and interviewer feedback
- Ensure candidate requirements are met and successfully disposition candidates accordingly after interview process
- Understand and fully comply with laws, regulations, and internal processes, policies, and procedures
- Create, track, and finalize appropriate paperwork, including requisitions, offer and decline letters, etc.
- Assist College Recruiting Manager by traveling to career fair sites and facilitating candidate selection
- Collaborate with Recruiting team on ideas to improve processes, strategies, or moving the department forward
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Position will support Operations/Administrative roles.
- Bachelor degree plus 3 years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel overnight, approximately 20%
- Experience in recruiting in Operations and Administrative roles
- Experience in recruitingOperations & Administrativeroles
- General knowledge interviewing principles
- General understanding of labor laws, regulations, and internal processes, policies, and procedures
- Strong ability to work with team and build relationships throughout the organization
- General knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.