POS Warehouse ClerkJob ID DAL00000802 Date posted 06/28/2019
- Distribute and warehouse all POS material.
- Load/unload POS products from suppliers for shipment and storage.
- Breakdown pallets of POS and place in their designated locations.
- Fill orders placed by sales force for pick-up and depot shipments.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all incoming/outgoing POS.
- Maintain a clean and organized POS warehouse with accurate POS location codes.
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
- Adhere to all safety procedures/standards within the course of performing job duties.
- Conduct forklift safety inspection on all equipment prior to start of shift.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Manager.
- Report to work daily and adhere to Southern's time and attendance policy.
- High school diploma /GED.
- Previous 1 year experience in a distribution center/warehouse.
- Forklift operating experience or certification.
- Lift and carry 35-60 pounds consistently and on a repetitive basis.
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Previous distribution center/warehouse experience.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.