Information Security Compliance Manager
Southern Glazer's Information Technology team, known as Enterprise Technology Partners, serves as the company's strategic advisors delivering innovative solutions through cutting-edge technology. As a team member, you'll play an integral role in providing our business partners, suppliers, and customers with the necessary tools to be more productive, collaborative, and innovative. With roles ranging from project managers and business analysts to application developers, data analysts and deskside engineers, our team's dynamic capabilities will offer you with the opportunity to grow in your career.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid, Senior
- Travel: Less than 25%
What makes a successful Information Security Compliance Manager at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
- Digital savvy
“The best part of working at Southern Glazer’s is that every day is a different opportunity to learn something new – not just technical skills, but also the way that we work as a team.”
Barbara Matthews, Service Desk Support Analyst
“This is the nicest work environment I’ve ever worked in. My team is helpful to others when needed. One thing that is really outstanding is if you reach out to another team, how they respond. It’s so nice to be treated nicely by other teams as well as your own.”
Kari Mogensen, Senior Support Service Technician
“ETP is a great group that works well together. Our leader is dedicated, intelligent, and a real motivator.”
Peter Korondi, Senior System Environments Administrator
“I started working for Southern Glazer’s about 6 months after I graduated college. It was my first 'real' job. I have been with SGWS for 12 years now, and it has given me the opportunity to travel and work in states all over the country. It has introduced me to people of all types and has shown me that SGWS hires great employees who are also great people. I am lucky to have started my career path here, and I look forward to the company’s growth.”
Michael Hubbard, Senior BA-OTC
A Word From Our Leadership: CIO Ann Dozier
"We have been fortunate to have strong leadership support from our Executive team and great business partners that have enabled us to standardize our systems, create key foundational elements that operate on industry-leading platforms, and grow our digital footprint leveraging best- in-class technologies. There is always more to accomplish with IT, as the landscape and needs change daily, and we have to stay ahead of that change."
Discover all the ways Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits appreciates your efforts.
Health and Wellness Programs
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Life & Disability
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits understands happy families equal happy employees.
Paid Time Off
Paychecks are great, but that’s not all you get with a Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits career.
Importance of life outside of the company is important at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits.
ResponsibilitiesJob ID DAL00000954 Date posted 11/28/2019
The Information Security Compliance Manager is a key part of the Information Security team and is responsible for
ensuring that the appropriate policies, procedures, standards and guidelines that address information security are in place
and adhered to. They will also be a key part of the information security risk management program and will be responsible
for maintaining an active risk register. The Information Security Compliance Manager will oversee the security education,
training and awareness program and will provide metrics and reporting to help track the overall progress of the information
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to develop and socialize internal security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines aligned with
- Own, plan, and execute security assessments and security audits. Manage remediation plans.
- Establish methods to govern and ensure adherence to IT security policies and standards.
- Serve as security advisory service supporting supplier management and contract development activities. Conduct 3rd
party risk assessments.
- Monitor and advise on security issues related to systems and workflows ensuring internal security controls for business
operations are in place and adhered to.
- Responsible to plan and execute IT security projects and audit support along with vulnerability management.
- Develop and maintain a security risk register and risk rating tools that will be used to guide investment and use of
- Responsible for enterprise wide security awareness program
- Develop and maintain capability to provide metrics and reporting used to track the overall progress of the information
- Partner with all major business units to ensure information security best practices are integrated into all applicable facets
of the business.
- Help find and develop security solutions to address the security related challenges our business might face either now or
in the future.
- Work with other members of the information Security team to drive security related improvements and projects.
- Partner with IT management, legal and other key business units to manage security vulnerabilities.
- Provide after hours and emergency support as needed.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Work with business and IT owners to establish priorities for process improvements to remediate or mitigate risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of relevant experience required.
- 4+ years of prior experience in an information security role.
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC, or other similar professional designations.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development,
presentation and communications skills.
- Prior experience writing information security polices and standards
- General knowledge of various security components including firewalls, IDS/IPS, and SIEM solutions
- Good understanding of the dependencies that exist between systems, servers, storage, database, and network based
- Must be able to multitask well on multiple projects under potentially stressful situations.
- Must be able to learn new and/or unfamiliar technologies such as different OS architectures, tools used for internal
audits, scripting languages, etc.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to travel, typically not more than 3-5 days per month.
- Knowledge of server and desktop operating systems, specifically MS Server 2008 and 2012 and Windows 7/8/10, Linux,
AIX, and iSeries.
- General knowledge of computer forensic procedures including preservation, collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Knowledge of ISO 17799/27002, desktop, server, application, database and network security principles.
- Basic knowledge of relevant software applications for assigned area(s).
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding
using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending,
reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 25lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Recent Job Openings
- Process Improvement Analyst Lakeland, Florida,
- Sales Consultant-On Premise NWA Tontitown, Arkansas,
- Walgreens/CVS Advantage Area Manager-Orlando, Jacksonville, Vero Beach Orlando, Florida,