Senior Human Resource Business PartnerJob ID TEX00000173 Date posted 10/07/2019
TheSeniorHuman Resource Business Partneractsas trusted advisor,proactively engageswith program leadership to influence and positively impact the organization.Identifiesresources and formulates/presentsactionable recommendationsfor leadership consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide organizational development support;work with business teams and functions to understand current and future business goals and trends that may impactworkforce needs and initiative
- Engage with business leaders on people strategy andhow toeffectively deliverthrough workforce planning and organization design and structure
- Acts asan effective change agent in an environment of innovation and continuous improvement
- Develop knowledge and skills to be able to reinforce theSGWSculture with leaders and employees
- Partner withSGWSUniversity and business leaders to develop programs and initiatives which help educate and reinforce the culture with teams
- Present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership using insights based on analytics along with sound business acumen
- Performotherjob-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree andfiveyearsofexperience or equivalent education and related experience
- Demonstratedabilityto successfully manage projects through full lifecycle (design, develop, implement) and deliver impactful results
- Ability to travel:5-10%
- Ability to demonstrate managerial courageby takingthe opportunity to constructively challenge conventional thinking andrespectfullychallenge the opinions of others
- Twoyears ofprogressive and relevanthigh-levelHuman Resource experience: Employee Relations, Total Rewards, Performance Management, Progressive Discipline, Employment Law,etc.
- Proven success in implementing core talent management processes
- Demonstratetheabilityto quickly, effectively,and consistentlyexecute
- Experience working in a unionized environment
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Confidence interacting with senior/executive leadership
- PHR certified or SHRM-CP
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state employment laws/regulations includingAmericans with Disabilities Act Amendments(ADAA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Worker's Compensation
- Demonstrated knowledge of latest version of Microsoft Office, SAP software, and ability to participate in development and implementation of Human Resources Management Information Systems (HRIS)
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships
- Knowledge ofotherMS Office Suiteandsoftware applications related to job functions
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills
- Bilingual ( English/Spanish)
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor), or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.