CPWS Sales Consultant Trainee-Concord NHJob ID CON00000064 Date posted 02/12/2019
- Partner with a District Sales Manager who oversees 200-300 established accounts.
- Perform sales support functions to include the use of current point of sale marketing materials, oversight of the shelf space in the manager's accounts, consistent communication with the representative regarding changes in buyer preferences and or out of stock inventory concerns/situations encountered during weekend hours.
- Merchandise all our supplier's items within the accounts. Install racks, bins, mass display pieces, posters, pole toppers, etc. where assigned.
- Must be involved in meetings regarding the set-up's and break downs of displays.
- Stay abreast of business/market conditions, recognize new opportunities within each account, maintain the necessary territory records and support the sales representative's visibility and market saturation in the account.
- Build and develop the trust and confidence of the retailer through knowledge of Southern's policies and procedures coupled with prompt, courteous resolution of discrepancies.
- Participate in Southern's renowned training program composed of classroom and in-the-field training designed to increase and improve your understanding of industry trends, develop product knowledge, and form sales skills in collaboration with the market leader in the wine and spirits industry.
- The position will is a 40 hour work week (i.e. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.).
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Proof valid driver's license, insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Able to work overtime as needed, especially during the months of October, November and December.
- Associate's Degree and or equivalent related experience such as: Merchandiser/Route Sales Experience.
- Restaurant/Bartending/Hospitality Skills.
- Wine/Industry Knowledge to include basic understanding of distribution, wine varietals, and leading spirit categories.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.