Pricing CoordinatorJob ID COL00000616 Date posted 10/15/2019
Overview Determine what a company's products and services should cost. Analyze consumer needs and wants and what the competition is doing before setting a cost. Factor in the cost of what it takes to develop the product or service, combining it with the demand and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Set-up and maintain pricing conditions and data tables according to company pricing structures and customer agreements
• Coordinate pricing changes to ensure timely receipt of price changes, updates and corrections
• Identify and maintain all necessary pricing conditions for new material numbers (Old to New Material Number, Packaging Project, Market Alert)
• Review reports daily to ensure pricing is up to date, minimizing potential failed deliveries due to pricing
• Daily review of all departmental changes made to the master files to ensure compliance and data integrity
• Research and resolve billing and pricing inquiries; Notify management of any issues and initiate corrections when appropriate
• Process all credit / debit transactions, validating all necessary approvals and supporting documentation is provided
• Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures as it relates to billing & pricing
• Participate in project teams as needed and assist with project implementation
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
• Knowledge of other MS Office Suite and/or software applications related to job functions
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills
• Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
• Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
• May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 15lbs
- Post-secondary coursework or Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related program.
- One – Two years’ experience in sales, marketing, pricing or analytics.
- Able to organize priorities and work under deadlines while producing a high quality result.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
·Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel.
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Diver/Sapphire and excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business or related program.
- Minimum Five years of pricing, finance, or analytical experience within a fast moving consumer goods environment.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practices, financial analysis, and reporting.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.