Red Bull Portfolio Sales SpecialistJob ID CLE00000158 Date posted 06/07/2019
- Promote and demonstrate Product (Red Bull) knowledge within a set geographic region to increase sales among Restaurants and Bars.
- Convey sales goals and quarterly objectives to Sales Representatives as needed to ensure goals are attained within sales region.
- Create and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to promote and expand brand awareness and sales.
- Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business.
- Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives.
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments.
- Educate account staff through preparation and performance of on-site training for restaurants.
- Create, coordinate, and attend on-site promotional functions at established customer accounts. (i.e. product launches, and tastings).
- Present self with integrity, professionalism and commitment to Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits salesperson responsibilities and policies.
- Work flexible hours which include evenings and/or weekends.
- Additional hours required during the peak season of October, November and December.
- High School Diploma/GED and 3-5 years of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community.
- Prior knowledge of spirits industry or experience in on-premise accounts.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Proficient at calculating commissions, percentages, and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis.
- Adaptable and can assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types.
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.