Merchandiser - $14.50 hourlyJob ID CLE00000160 Date posted 06/10/2019
- Build displays and update pricing and special offers within an assigned territory
- Maintain positive relationships with retail customers
- Install point-of-sale materials as directed; both in-house and in the field
- Attend and participate in resets
- Service open territories and cover routes for vacations
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalency plus 2 years of experience
- Must possess a reliable vehicle, a valid drivers’ license and the ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with State laws
- Stay apprised of federal, state and local laws affecting the beverage/alcohol industry within account responsibility
- Physical demands with activity or condition for occasional sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include frequent walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 50lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.