Training Manager - American Liberty DivisionJob ID CER00000761 Date posted 06/18/2019
The Training Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of ALD/Pernod Ricard Sales Field Training initiatives. The ALD/Pernod Ricard Training Manager will work in alignment and collaboration with the SGWS Learning and Development team. The ALD/Pernod Ricard Sales Field Training initiatives include: development and delivery of ALD/Pernod Ricard Sales management education focused primarily on the Area Manager/District Manager roles. Education to include but not limited to Sales Management Capability Development, Distributor Brand Education, CRM Process adoption, virtual training programs and coordination of training events. In addition, actively searching, creatively designing, communicating and implementing effective methods to coach employees is a priority. The Training Manager role, in partnership with Sales Management is key to driving the Culture of Winning and Engagement (WE) throughout the ALD/Pernod Ricard USA team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships
- Knowledge of other MS Office Suite and software applications related to job functions
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills
- Working knowledge of retail and supplier business systems, demonstrated experience in wine and spirits product knowledge
- Working knowledgeof sales and sales management techniques
- Solid knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, and knowledge of sales and sales management techniques
- Passion for engaging the workforce to meet the company’s initiative, build capabilities, and contribute to success of the company by strategically building bench strength and developing selling and management capabilities
- Skilled at developing others and is a people builder
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor), or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.