Regional Finance Director, Transatlantic DivisionJob ID CER00000638 Date posted 12/27/2018
- Prepare and control AOP budget and AOP budgeting process for supplier business.
- Prepare and control the Internal Financial Budget and Financial budgeting process.
- Provide Monthly and Quarterly Commentary regarding Financial Performance.
- Manage internal Selling and GA expenses.
- Ensure that the business is on track to meeting its financial and volume goals through monthly business reviews with TA Leadership.
- Oversee the process to build brand budgets from the bottom up.
- Conduct ongoing R&O process to analyze volume and spend.
- Oversee the spend forecasting analyses for the chain broken down by account and by brand.
- Develop timeliness of discount reporting by Chain and General Market Teams.
- Manage forecasting process to help improve depletion accuracy and inventory positioning.
- Implement general market spend forecasting pre/post analysis of discount spend programs.
- Review all discount spend for accuracy, RPC compliance, and opportunities.
- Manage reconciliation process for supplier contributory spending.
- Lead and manage the QBR and MBR Process, providing support to State GM/GSM.
- Conduct ongoing margin reviews to support profit driven incentive model P&L management and development.
- Responsible for gathering pertinent data to assist field sales and marketing teams to analyze brand and market trends. Support team by developing standardized reporting to improve time management.
- Work with SGWS Controllership on P&L reconciliations, exception reporting, and accruals.
- Support in management of A/R and vendor payments to maintain timeliness and to minimize disputes.
- Review innovation and supports for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Lead the process for margin management including pricing strategy and ROI Analysis on market opportunities.
- Manage EGs and all bank funds, rate per case modeling, accrual processes.
- Own the month and yearly spend reporting process.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree plus 5 years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4 years of demonstrated management experience.
- Experience with having P&L responsibility, owning and managing budgets and ability to create and maintain various management reports.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP or similar system.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation, persuasion and communications skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office Suite and/or software applications.
- Ability to work effectively across functions to achieve desired customer satisfaction goals.
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvements.
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments.
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine.
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.