Pricing AdministratorJob ID BOL00000467 Date posted 06/08/2019
- Responsible to verify and process pricing projects within National Pricing Tool.
- Responsible for non-pricing related maintenance in OTC system and other data systems as assigned.
- Complete projects, reports and other related duties as assigned.
- Process entry of orders
- Research and approve requested credits
- Review price discrepancies on pick-ups and returns
- Communicate all pricing information to entire Sales force
- Point of contact regarding pricing issues / questions
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to follow guidelines and enforce rules.
- Strong reasoning and problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Accurate alphanumeric data entry skills
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, to all customers internal and external
- Good mathematical and statistical ability.
- Must have ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work well within a team environment, good interpersonal skills
- Two year or Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
- One to Three years previous related experience in an office environment.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.