Administrative Assistant- BrandJob ID BOL00000521 Date posted 10/22/2019
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting in the coordination, planning, and execution of a variety of activities and events which may include in-house, supplier, local, division, region and Company-wide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Input requests for pricing related changes from Brand Director/Finance Director into the Pricing Software. Review for compliance to Brand Director and company guidelines.
- Book level changes to compile per Brand Director
- Financial support is added to ensure GP aligned per BD request
- Promo/deals to ensure compliance to business guidelines
- FOB changes as needed using Pricing Software
- Chain and trade channel pricing to meet business requirements
- Create New Item Setup SharePoint form
- Research and gather pertinent information to enter new items into company database
- Troubleshoot issues on newly created item and work to resolve
- Upon request, complete new item setup with pricing into pricing software
- Monitor Sharepoint data to identify and resolve outstanding issues
- Print PIDAs for pricing adjustments based on invoice item lookup.
- Develop pricing reports as assigned
- Develop deal usage and analysis reports to identify any issues and opportunities.
- Provide the pricing reports for the quarterly Tertile meetings
- Send AR Backup information to Suppliers upon Brand Directors request
- Store Marketing Invoices per Brand Directors request
- Assist Brand Directors with supplier pricing calendars to ensure deals, pulse pricing and TCMs are setup in advance
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and one year of experience or equivalent education and related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships
- Knowledge of other MS Office Suite and software applications related to job functions
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor), or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.