Administrative Assistant- AssessmentJob ID BOL00000459 Date posted 05/30/2019
The Administrative Assistant provides on-site support to one or more departments by performing general administrative workincluding but not limited to Sales Representative Survey system, Point of Sales processing and data management.
- Set up Sales Representative surveys within corporate system
- Run and distribute survey reports/recaps
- Validate survey results for Sales Incentive programs
- Process point of sales requests
- Manage process of assignment of Sales Representatives to new accounts
- Coordinate and manage small projects as requested
- Interact with all levels within the organization
- Attend meetings and take notes as requested
- Provide backup support to other administrative team members during absences or as needed
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High school diplomaand three years of experience or equivalent education and related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships
- Knowledge of other MS Office Suite and software applications related to job functions
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor), or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.