Pernod Ricard Portfolio Sales Manager- On PremiseJob ID BEL00000330 Date posted 03/06/2021
Maximize the sale of supplier brands to the trade and consumer through effective territory planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive brand success via leadership selling against trade channels and actively supporting the selling efforts of sales reps, district managers, and key account managers
- Monitor field implementation and execution of programs for assigned brands to ensure product pricing and promotion
- Regularly interact with field management for updating programming and brand priorities, brand standards and best practices leading to successful execution in the market
- Provide detailed tracking reports of wholesaler performance against agreed-to supplier objectives
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- 5 years of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license and ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with State laws
- Comprehensive understanding of wine and spirits to include regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service
- Ability to adapt and can assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types
- Strong negotiation skills; demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to create and sell innovative ideas
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.