Maintenance Mechanic - DayJob ID BAL00000201 Date posted 07/08/2020
- Repair and maintaining conveyors, flowracks and related equipment.
- Perform all required maintenance and repairs on equipment as needed.
General maintenance type jobs as needed.
Fill in as needed on night production shift as a result of night person on vacation or sick (shift differential applies).
- Complete daily paperwork.
Work safely at all times.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must have own tools to perform the job.
- Must be experienced with all phases of replacing motors, switches, photeyes, and VFD's.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Experience in use of scissor-lifts, gas and electric forklifts and power tools.
- Must have physical coordination.
- Welding experience.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.