Key Account Specialist, Off PremiseJob ID BAL00000096 Date posted 12/27/2018
- Responsible for the development and success of supplier portfolio of brands.
- Selling to accounts in trade channels including On-Premise and/or Off-Premise customers
- Drive brand success via leadership selling against trade channels and actively supporting the selling efforts of sales reps, district managers, and key account specialists within the wholesaler.
- Lead all parts of the sales process including targeting appropriate accounts, lead selling, education and positioning brands for success within the account.
- Regularly interact with field management for updating programming and brand priorities, brand standards and best practices leading to successful execution in the market.
- Provide detailed tracking reports of wholesaler performance against agreed to supplier objectives.
- Develop key account relationships that deliver measurable results.
- Work with key assigned teams to deliver monthly goals (work withs, product training samples, etc.)
- Coordinated inners, trade events, account tastings, SWS events.
- Compliance tracking on national account programs.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 5 years of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community.
- Comprehensive understanding of wine and/or spirits
- Proficient at calculating commissions, percentages, and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis.
- Adaptable and can assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types.
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Reside within a thirty minute radius of a retail account within the established territory.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field strongly preferred
- Continued education with Court of Master Sommeliers & or Society of Wine Educators.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.