Warehouse Worker - Night $14/hrJob ID AUS00000391 Date posted 05/23/2019
- Assist in operations by pulling cases and bottle orders and pushing them on conveyor to the check station.
- The ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, twist, lift and carry up to fifty pounds intermittently during work shift.
- Stack product in truck box or trailer manually.
- The ability to stand, bend squat, twist, and lift overhead fifty pounds repetitively during work shift.
- Load kegs, re-ships and non-conveyable items onto route trucks.
- Replenish stock on full case line and bottle room as needed by using forklift, pallet jack or order picker, using full range of peripheral vision to operate such equipment safely.
- Responsible for developing a work ethic that allows the employee to accurately select/pick bottles following the direction of the voice-pick system and properly place case labels in the manner required.
- Responsible for ensuring that the assigned work area is cleaned each night.
- Responsible to report any damage to equipment, racks or inventory breakage to a supervisor.
- Responsible to report any potential problems to a supervisor.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write speak and understand English well.
- Ability to pull and lift fifty pounds repetitively throughout the work shift.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift, pallet jack and order picker and box cutter.
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.