Sales Representative - Premier Spirits- On PremiseJob ID AUS00000352 Date posted 03/12/2019
- Solicits sales in assigned accounts to achieve objectives through evaluation of new business opportunities and voids in present sales/service levels
- Ensures the development of existing accounts
- Maintains up to date account information and menus
- Develops effective sales presentations
- Develops and prospects new accounts through cold calls
- Introduces new products and new promotions and provides service to assigned customers
- Maintains total territory account calls as assigned
- Handles all customer problems in a timely and efficient manner within Company guidelines
- Attends all scheduled meetings and training sessions
- Advises District Sales Manager of service problems encountered
- Handles all paperwork and reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- May involve evening scheduling, special promotions or weekend activities with suppliers/customers
- Extensive travel (70% - 85%) by automobile. Daily driving may involve driving distances of up to 200 miles.
- Performs other related duties assigned
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all level of management
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, other business areas and government agencies as required
- Demonstrated high level proficiency of oral and written communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of adult beverage, product sales, three tier system or hospitality experience
- Ability to secure and maintain a valid driver’s license and auto-liability insurance in accordance with state laws
- Ability to secure and maintain a State Sales Permit in accordance with state laws
- 21 years of age or older
- Physical demands with activity or condition existing of a substantial amount of time amount of time include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling up to 40lbs
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.