Night Warehouse SupervisorJob ID AUS00000455 Date posted 10/03/2019
- Ensure the completion of Night Warehouse activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supervise and direct all night warehouseman workers.
- Supervise, train and evaluate night shift employees
- Assign and schedule employees accordingly.
- Reads shipping notices, invoices, orders and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments and
shipping methods required to meet shipping schedule.
- Oversee outgoing shipping activities to guarantee accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
- Compile written reports/spreadsheets for breakage, mispick, productivity, and labor.
- Evaluate product location effectiveness.
- Comply with safety standards and guidelines, ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- One year warehouse experience, experience with order picking
- Knowledge on Material Handling Equipment and Operator Certification Experience with RF Guns and inventory
- Strong written, verbal, math and interpersonal skills Experience with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook ;
- Must be able to lift 50-pound cases from floor to shoulder level repetitive throughout the shift.
- must be able to operate a forklift, order picker, reach lift and pallet jack through use of hand and foot controls;
operation of equipment done in sitting and standing position.
- ability to walk, bend, sit , squat, twist, lift and carry on a continuous basis throughout the shift.
- Experience with WMS and DISC Supervisory/foreman experience of warehouse workers Knowledge of conveyance
systems and Contech software
- Knowledge of SWS Products, or Beverage Industry experience .
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.