Merchandiser - Total Wine DivisionJob ID ALB00000138 Date posted 01/22/2019
- Must notify manager of all absences and turn in reports on time.
- Work routes itinerary when possible.
- Employee must maintain current knowledge of all products we sell.
- Employee should foster a good working relationship with all Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, retail Store Managers/Clerks, and other Merchandisers.
- Weekend work is required.
- Employee must price all products on display and inform the Merchandising Manager of all competitive activity.
- Merchandisers must be polite and courteous to all customers in retail accounts and offer assistance when needed.
- The employee must check with the branch office for messages at least two times daily.
- No merchandiser shall pose a threat to the safety of himself or herself or any other person while performing their duties.
- Employee must be able to lift cases of spirits and wines, estimated at 50 to 60 pounds.
- Help delivery trucks to unload and make mass stacking's of products.
- Must be able to carry by hand or use a hand-truck to move cases of product from retail back rooms to display in retail sales areas.
- Lifting, carrying, kneeling, and bending are often required.
- Other functions that may be assigned.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative ability.
- Employee will be required to lift cases of product (35-50 lbs.) repetitively in order to build displays in retail accounts.
- Good communication skills.
- Be professional in dealing with account personnel.
- Be neatly dressed while working in the trade.
- Valid NM Driver's License with full auto insurance coverage
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Have an HR comment, question, or need more information about career opportunities at Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits? Click here.