Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits Internship Program
Southern Glazer’s internship program was established to develop our next generation of leaders.
Each summer, our program offers interns the opportunity to engage in career-building activities while simultaneously learning and applying industry best practices.
This hands-on experience gives them the chance to explore the wine & spirits industry.
Past interns have worked in the following areas:
Young professionals share their Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits experiences:
- Must reside within the vicinity of the internship or have ability to obtain housing
- 21 years of age or older for Sales positions
- Must be a Junior in college and graduating the following year
- Ability to secure and maintain a valid driver’s license and auto-liability insurance in accordance with state laws
- Ability to secure and maintain a State Sales Permit in accordance with state laws
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Team and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
View open internship opportunities here.
What’s in it for you? The best of all worlds!
Fun and exciting industry
Opportunity to be hired full-time after internship
All interns have the opportunity to be hired as a full-time employee upon completing a bachelor's degree in: Business, Management, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Systems, Operations, Management, Supply Chain or Category Management. Employees hired into a full-time role are eligible for benefits such as medical and dental coverage, 401(k) savings plan, wellness programs and more.
We Provide World Class Training and Developmental Opportunities
We’ll provide you with the tools to grow, succeed and accomplish your personal and professional goals with:
- State-of-the-art professional training and leadership development
- Product specialist certification and reimbursement
- Many personal development opportunities
Whether you’re looking for an internship role or an entry-level career, SGWS has an array of professional opportunities for you to explore. Discover more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion, our corporate social responsibility and more! Get started and apply today!